digiOmega is digital agency built for SMB's and is registered in India under OSHI B2B India Pvt. Ltd.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the digiomega website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Abusive Use of digiOmega products
We have very agrresive policy against use of our products and services. We do not allow any abuse of our products and digiOmega uses it's rights to block access to our products for abusers. We do not engage further cooperation with clients who are defaulting on payments or who are abusing our platforms.
If there are exceptional circumstances relating to the refund request, or if it is due to a system malfunction causing an ongoing problem, please contact us.
The following are not exceptional circumstances and would not be considered for a refund:
- Unused credit.
- Auto-recharges for services charged daily, such as but not limited to, Private IP's, Premium or Priority Support or daily billed Email Plans.
- Unlimited Monthly plans that have been left active but not used.
- Unlimited Monthly plans where the intention was to cancel the plan prior to the next billing cycle, but this date was missed.
- Unlimited Monthly plans where a larger than required number of Contacts was selected.
- Add-ons purchased on Unlimited Monthly plans such as Private IPs, Premium Support or Priority Support that was not used.
- Account being suspended or cancelled for cause such as, but not limited to, abuse or compliance issues.